Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 251
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Sally Waters”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - The Ghost in the Well”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Wall Flowers”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)they keep playing.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- All the children will have a mother and she will send them to the well for water and they will see the Ghost and they will run home and tell their mother and she will tell them get candles and they will run to the well again and the Ghost will follow them and the one the Ghost would catch that one would be the Ghost and they would keep on playing like that.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Wall Flowers is played by a number of children who stand round in a ring and they say a rhyme. Wall Flowers, Wall Flowers, growing up so high, me and my baby shall never(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.