Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 255
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Puss in the Corner”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Hunt the Ring”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)the other. "Puss give me a drop of milk" and then both make a rush to exchange places. But if the puss in the middle can dash into one of the corners before the other gets there, she may keep it, and the other must watch in her place to cheat some one else out of a corner.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- A string is slipped through a ring and is fastened at both ends in a knot thus forming a circle allowing the string to pass through the hands of each child, and enabling everyone to slide the ring easily along from one to the other. One player stands inside the circle and it is her object to stop the ring in its progress and in most cases it is found very difficult. If she is able to find out the one who has it, that one must then go in the middle and the game goes on as before.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.