Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 257
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - The Dog and the Farmer”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Good Angel and Bad Angel”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)children and one is called the dog and the other is called the farmer, and all the rest are called sheep. All the sheep will go and hide and the farmer will send out the dog to see if the sheep are in the corn and the dog will say no, and he will go out three times and the third time the sheep will be in the corn and he will return and say they are and the dog and the farmer will go out and chase them and whoever they will catch will have to be the farmer and that one will follow again and whoever he will catch will be the dog and so on.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- This game is played by a lot of children and two of them will be the angels, one good angel and the other bad angel and another will go around and give names of birds around to all the rest and when the(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.