Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 261
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Four Corner Fool”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Hide and Seek”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)Four children get four corners and one child will go in the middle and the children who are in the corners begin to change about and if the child in the middle gets into a vacant corner the child who is without a corner will go in the middle and they keep on like that.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- A number of children can play hide and seek and one child will seek while the other children will hide and when the children are hid they shout and the one that was seeking will follow them and the first one she will catch that one will have to seek and they keep playing like that.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.