Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 247
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Hop and Scotch”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Hell and Heaven”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- The children make five or six squares on a flag or on a level piece of ground and they get a flat stone or a small piece of slate and one child will go first and throw the stone in the first square and if the stone touches the line you are put our of the game and if you leave your foot on the ground you will be put out of the game also. Then the child that does the game once will get an other chance and they continue on playing.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- The children(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.