Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 259
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Nuts in May”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - The Robbers”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)in May." nuts in May, nuts in May. Here we come gathering nuts in May on a cold and frosty morning." and then they name some two, one on each side and then they will catch hands and pull until someone pulls the other to his own side and they continue that until they are all on one side.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- All the children go in a straight line and two children will take two colours and they join their hands and the other children pass under their hands and they sing - "Here is the robbers coming through and the last one will say some colour and whoever has that colour she will go behind him and they continue this until they are all gone behind one - another and each side will begin to pull and which ever side will pull they(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.