Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Beannchor Iorrais
- XML Page 258
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Good Angel and Bad Angel”
- XML “Cluichí Páistí - Nuts in May”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)names are given out, good angel will come and knock at the door and the one that gave the names will answer "tramp tramp who comes here and the other one will answer "good angel" "what do you want" and good angel will say "birds" and then he will ask for such a bird and if he picks out the right one he can ask again and if he doesn't the bad angel comes and does the same and when they have all the birds guessed they will pull tug-o-war and which ever side wins they will have the game.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- Nuts in May is played by two parties of children. First two of the children go out and call an even number on each side and then they begin saying in rhyme - Here we come gathering nuts(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.