Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 795
- XML “Wild Animals - The Fox”
- XML “Wild Animals - The Wild Cat”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)they can not see him. The fox keeps before the dogs. The dogs smell the fox some times the fox tarns back on his tracks and goes away. The fox is a good runner. When he is crossing bogs and swamps his tail gets all dirty and wet. Then he cannot run so fast. He turns to his tricks then. It was often known of a fox to run up a stack of straw on the dogs and they can not get him.There are foxes in Doirin now. There are foxes in Castle McGarret wood.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There are many wild cats in my locality. There are four of them in Doirin wood now. My father caught one in a trap about a month ago. There are two of them in Castle McGarret in the oak wood near where Rodgers are living now. They did not catch any in(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.