Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 735
- XML “Old Schools at Tulrahan and Follougheirin”
- XML “An Old School in Kilvine”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)They used to pay so much money every quarter to the teacher. That was the kind of wages they used to get. They used to get sums to do some days. They also had slates to write on, and they used to get head lines to write on them every night.
There was another school about three miles from Ballindine on the Ballyhanuis road. It was not a hedge school it was an old barn. The school was in a village by the name of Follougheirin. Martin Heneghan was teaching in it. He used to get paid by the quarter.
The boys and girls had to bring two sods of turf under their arms every morning during the winter. They used to get a head line to write on a slate every dayTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There was an old school in Kilvine. It was like an old cabin. It was near a ditch. The children that used(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.