Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Page 795
- XML “Wild Animals - The Fox”
- XML “Wild Animals - The Wild Cat”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)they can not see him. The fox keeps before the dogs. The dogs smell the fox some times the fox tarns back on his tracks and goes away. The fox is a good runner. When he is crossing bogs and swamps his tail gets all dirty and wet. Then he cannot run so fast. He turns to his tricks then. It was often known of a fox to run up a stack of straw on the dogs and they can not get him.There are foxes in Doirin now. There are foxes in Castle McGarret wood.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- There are many wild cats in my locality. There are four of them in Doirin wood now. My father caught one in a trap about a month ago. There are two of them in Castle McGarret in the oak wood near where Rodgers are living now. They did not catch any in(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.