Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 724
- XML “Old Trades - The Weaver”
- XML “Old Trades - The Turner”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)ng mill.
There was a thickening mill in Milltown. The thickening miss was very useful to the people in Milltown and Ballidine.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There were two dish makers named Fahy's living about a quarter of a mile on the Irishtown road. They are dead now about thirty years. They used to work in a square hole out in the fields called a saw pit. One of them used to stay on top cutting timber. The otherman used to be making the dishes.
They used to be made from beech timber. It used to be cut into square blocks with a knife. They used to take out the center first. The next part that used to be taken out was a joggler The next part that used to be taken out were dishes. They used to keep scooping the block until it was(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.