Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 797
- XML “Wild Animals - The Wild Cat”
- XML “Wild Animals - The Squirrel”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)Written by Hubert Grogan Killeen.
Material from Hubert Grogan Killeen. 60 yrs.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The squirrel is a small animal with a bushy tail that lives in hollow trees. If a squirrel gathers nuts for the winter very early it is a sign of a bad winter. They leave a place after seven years and go to another place. When they are in a place seven years a strange disease comes on them and they leave.They live on nuts. They crack them with their teeth. They make holes in hollow trees and sleep there for the winter. They make holes beside their nests to store nuts. They gather hazel nuts, beech nuts, chestnuts and acorns into there holes. They gather them during the Autumn. When they are eating nuts they take them in their paws and put them into their mouths and crack the shells. Then they used to take them out of their mouths and take the shells off with their paws. They gather the brown leaves that(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.