Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 734
- XML “An Old School at Dalagan”
- XML “Old Schools at Tulrahan and Follougheirin”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)at a different house every night. They used to have blocks of stones to sit on. They used to have slates to write on which they kept their knees. They used to learn Irish and English and sums. They used not wear any shoes. They used to have a small fire near the door. The coals used to be kept on stones. The smoke used to go out the door. There was no chiminey in it. The teacher used to have seven classes. Namely, infants, first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth class.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There was an old hedge school in Tulrahan about five miles and a half from Irishtown. It was in behind a big high hedge. It was made of wooden boards and a kind of a flat roof covered with rushes.
There were big boys and girls going to that school. They used to get a head line to write every day. When they used to go to school in the winter time they used to carry two sods of turf under their arms(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.