Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 681
- XML “Feast-Days - St Brigid's Day”
- XML “The Feast-Day of Christmas”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)basket as a "bridgeoeg" in honour of St. Bridget.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Everybody used to leave the door open on christmas night before going to bed so that if the blessed Virgin and the child were passing they could go in house two or three at each window to show the child Jesus light. This is also done in honour of the twelve months of year.
The children hang up their stockings near the chimney so that santa claus will put something in them. They think that he comes in a slegde filled with socks of toys
and that he comes down the chimney. They write notes to him telling him what kind of toys they want. They throw the notes up the chimney. They think that he spends the year making toys. They also think that he(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.