Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Baile an Daingin (B)
- XML Leathanach 674
- XML “Feast-Days - Halloween”
- XML “Feast-Days - Saint John's Day”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)top, what ever name would be on it that would be the girl he would get married to.
Written by:- William Heneghan. Coole.
Material from:- Thomas Heneghan. Coole.
Aged 55 years.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The old people used to light bone fires at every cross road. They called them bone fires because they used to throw bones into the fires. They used to go from house to house for arms of turf. When they would have enough of turf they would gather to gather and and buy a gallon of oil. They used to get cans and milk people’s cows. They used milk goats also. When they would come home they would buy two loaves between them.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.