Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)12. Children or fools shouldn't handle edge tools.
13. Nothing venture, nothing win.
14. Early to bed, early to rise, makes us all healthy, wealthy and wise.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- 1. There is no hearthstone like your own.
2. Never trust a July sky.
3. He who bathes in May will soon be laid in clay.
4. He who bathes in June will sing a merry tune.
5.He who bathes in July will dance like a fly.
6. A dry Sumer never begs its bread.
7. A half a loaf is better than no bread.
8. Christmas is coming and the geese is getting fat and do not forget to put a penny in the old mans hat.
9. Look before you leap.
10. I will pay you when I thresh and sell the chaff.
11. What ever day you want the ass I will give you the cart.
12. Never count you chickens till they are hatched.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.