Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: St. Brendan's (C.), Blennerville
- XML Page 043
- XML “A Collection of Prayers”
- XML “Games I Play”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- You are not logged in, but you are welcome to contribute a transcription anonymously. In this case, your IP address will be stored in the interest of quality control.By clicking the save button you agree that your contribution will be available under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License and that a link to dúchas.ie is sufficient as attribution.
- 1. Frog in Middle = One girl stands in the middle, and all the others stand round her, and they all say "Frog in the middle don't bite us" and so on. If the girl in the middle catches one she will be frog in the middle then.
2. Tig = One girl says "tig" to the other, tips her and runs after(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.