Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: St. Brendan's (C.), Blennerville
- XML Page 046
- XML “Games I Play”
- XML “The Care of the Feet”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)2. Kernels = One girl would put a kernel into a chord, and another girl would put a kernel into another cord. Then they would try to break themTranscribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- 1. You should never throw out feet-water after dark, because the fairies are around.
2. You should never put on your left shoe first because you would have bad luck for the day.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.