Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. You should never throw water outside the door for the fairies are supposed to have their house under the door.
2. If you see the moon [under] over your right shoulder it's a sign of good luck.
3. If you broke a glass you would have seven years bad luck.
4. You should never give away milk without shaking a pinch of salt into it, as it would take away the good of the milk for the year[?].
5. You should always sweep the hearth and leave a piece of fire after you when you would be going to bed.
6. You should never sweep the house out the door.
7. If you met certain people early in the morning it's a sign of bad luck for the day.
8. If a foxy woman came into a house New Year's morning it's a sign of bad luck for the year.
9. If a person tripped over a child under three years old, and if he did not turn back, and say "God Bless the child" it would never grow, it would always be a Dwarf.
10. You should never fall asleep outside May day.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.