Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Bailieboro (Model)
- XML Leathanach 086
- XML “The Care of the Feet”
- XML “Clothes Made Locally”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)Street who made and repaired boots and shoes. There are other men who repair boots in their spare time but do not make it their trade. My grandfather knows people that never wore boots or shoes in their life. The cobblers in this district do not make boots. They only repair them the cobbling trade is a tradition in the families of these men. In this country some people can repair their own boots and shoes. People nowadays buy their boots in shops.
These boots are made by machinery in factories, people buy these boots because they are cheaper than hand-made ones and are better finished.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- I know of five tailors in this district.
It is said "a long thread is the sign of a lazy tailor. Old women still knit socks and stockings. The usual colour for a bride to wear is white or(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.