Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
1. A I went through a guthery gap I met my uncle Davy, I pulled him down and sucked his blood and left him lying ''asy''? a haw
2. Long legs, short thighs, wee head and no eyes? Tongs
3. A little house without any doors on windows but plenty of food inside of it? An egg
4. What is full and holds more? A pot of potatoes when you put water on them.
5. What goes from house to house and does not go in? A path
6. Why is a pig in a parlour like a house on fire? Because the quicker they are put out the better.
1. A sheet full of crumbs and a bonnock of bread. What is that? The moon and the stars.
2. My face is black, but much admired, men wrought at me till they were tired, they broke my back, they fried my face, they took me from my little place.
3. What has a mouth but never speaks, a bed but never lies in it, and no legs yet it runs?
4. A man went out to view the skies, He saw a tree with apples on,(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.