Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
1. When the smoke from a chimney goes up straight that is the sign of frost.
2. When there is a blue flame in the fire that is the sign of rain.
3. When a cat lies with its back to the fire that is the sign of a storm.
4. When a dog eats grass that is the sign of rain.
5. When the sky is red in the morning that is the sign of rain.
6. When the sky is red in the evening that is the sign of good weather.
7. When there is a rainbow in the sky that is the sign of bad weather.
8. When there are small clouds in the sign of rain.
10. When the sky is dark that is the sign of a thunderstorm.
11. When the midges swarm round you that is the sign of rain.
12. Of rainbow in the morning is the shepherd's warning, and a rainbow at night is the shepherd's delight.
13. When the moon lies on its back that is a sign of good weather.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.