1. A man's mouth often broke his nose.
2. The world would not make a race-horse out of an ass
3. It is a small wind that would not bend a blade of grass.
4. When the fun is at its height it is right to leave off
5. Rubbing grease on a fat pigs' back.
6. Big head of the little sense.
7 Deep waters run smoothly.
8 An excuse is nearer to a woman than her apron.
9. The beginning of health is sleep.
10. It is difficult to put a wise head on young shoulders.
11 The juice of a cow is good dead or alive.
Scag na scéalta
Ar an leathanach seo