Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)The castle is now almost levelled but the old people remember when it was a very high building over 200 feet in height. In the year 1820 Margaret Brody from Ennistymon scaled its walls and placed four stones on top of each other at the four corners.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- There is an old knocked down castle in Tullaha, in a field belonging to Mr. Hartigan. There is no part of it standing at the present time, except the old fire-place, and there is a heap of stones and mortar behind it. The fire-place is large and there are two square holes at both sides, similar to those in old farm houses. There are many old double stone walls, covered with ivy, circling around it, and it is regarded as a lonely place. It served as a hiding place for the "Volunteers", at the time of the "Black and Tans" because there are many trees and bushes growing around it, making it very sheltry. There was a great fire seen burning beside it, at a late hour one night(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Peter Mac Cormack