Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)destroyed. About the year 1886 the owner was ploughing, bared the flag that covered the treasures and thinking it was an obstruction had it removed from the land after great difficulty. At it was lifted the clay fell in and all the traces that remained of the stone structure. The flag was taken to the home of the farmer where it remains still.
Some years later an inhabitant of the district named Pat Sheehy returned from Australia. Hearing of the uplifting of the stone and knowing of its tradition he with assistance made a great attempt to find the treasures but failed to do so as the exact whereabouts had been forgotten. Since then no other attempt has been made.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.