Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. Milk is given away on May Day.
2. Milk is not given away after a cow calves, till a churning is made.
3. A person is not to bring a lighted coal in his pipe out of a house when a churning is made.
4. If some food falls from a person when he is eating, he does not take it up as "Someone wants it", he says, - meaning the "good people".
5. When a person has finished milk-ing he makes a the Sign of the Cross with milk on the cow's lip.
6. When a cow calves, a red rag is tied to her tail, and a live coal is passed(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.