Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Scoil Sheosaimh Ntha (Cailíní)
- XML Leathanach 215
- XML “Customs about Wakes”
- XML “Customs about Marriages”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. When a person died it was the custom to divide clay pipes and tobacco to the people who came to the wakened funeral
2.At the funeral they threw cloth over the coffin and carried it to the graveyard.One group of women went before the coffin and another group behind it.
3.At the Church the corpse was left at the door and all the neighbours gathered to cry the dead person
4. The surest sign of a deaths when hay flies away
5.It is a great custom stop the clock when a person dies and it is left stopped until the corpse is removedTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Frances Corely
- 1. long ago when the old people were to be married they went to the Chapel on horse-back.
2. Then when they were gone to the Chapel the doors of the house were closed and nobody allowed in until the married couple came home first
3. After they been they used to throw an old shoe after them and rice on them
Frances Borely, From Tom Hussey,Scotland.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.