Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- The Dalys originally came from Carnakelly. Traces of their castle are visible there today. AT this time they owned the Manor ofLaragh (a townland about two miles from the school) They had a castle here also but no trace of it is to be seen. One of them built a castle in Killimor in the neighbourhood of Laragh. The remains of this castle are still visible and it is from one of these Dalys of Killimor that the parish gets its name. Diarmuid O'Daly of Killimor was born about the year 1640 because(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.