Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
1. If you had a wart on your hand and washed it in water which you found accidentally in a stone it would cure it.
2. If you had warts on your hands and put as many stones into a paper bag as you had warts and left them at the crossroads, the first person to find the stones would take your warts.
3. If a person rubbed an apple to warts and buried it secretly the warts withered according as the apple decayed on the ground.
4. Get an elder stick and cut as many notches on the stick as you have warts. Then rub a notch to each wart and bury it secretly.Wildfire
1. The blood of a person named Cahil is a cure for this ailment.
2. If two people of the same name got married the blood of their children would cure wildfire.Cramps
These were cured and kept away by wearing an eel's skin round the naked leg.(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.