Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Sgoil na mBuachaillí (1), Ráthdroma
- XML Leathanach 043
- XML “O'Toole's Castle - Powerscourt”
- XML “Glendalough - Blessed Wells”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)was to be lost in the getting of the money. They brought with them a cook and had killed him before commencing with the digging (What one might call a Cock and Bull yarn). They never revealed whether they got money or not although they breakfasted at Smyth's before going away. The hole they dug was never properly filled in and may yet be seen inside the gate at the road.
Ainm an Duine - Peadar O Dubghaill
A Sheoladh - Loch Donn, An Tóchar Mór
Aois - 86 bliaidhainTras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- In Glendassan River is a well called the Keve which St. Kevin blessed and in which he left a cure. Long ago on the 30th June every year people went to pray at this well and to be cured of disease. When leaving the well they used to tie a piece of cloth over(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Seán Mac Gabhann
- Os cionn 90