Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Ceathrú Gabhann (C.)
- XML Page 118
- XML “Story of a Golden Hood”
- XML “The Haunted Mansion”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)down the stack. He galloped the horse in order to get there before she would get to the hood. When he was coming in the garden gate she was just to the hood. She put it on her head, and made for the lake and she was never seen anymore.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- The Haunted MansionThere is a mansion in a village called Winsor near Turlough. This big house has three hundred and sixty five windows in it, and it is the most beautiful building around this part of the country. It was owned by a family named the Fitzgeralds in olden times. About sixty yards from the house flows the Turlough river. A bit(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- A. Kelly