Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Ceathrú Gabhann (C.)
- XML Leathanach 118
- XML “Story of a Golden Hood”
- XML “The Haunted Mansion”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)down the stack. He galloped the horse in order to get there before she would get to the hood. When he was coming in the garden gate she was just to the hood. She put it on her head, and made for the lake and she was never seen anymore.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- The Haunted MansionThere is a mansion in a village called Winsor near Turlough. This big house has three hundred and sixty five windows in it, and it is the most beautiful building around this part of the country. It was owned by a family named the Fitzgeralds in olden times. About sixty yards from the house flows the Turlough river. A bit(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- A. Kelly
- Ní fios