Líon iontrálacha sa taifead staire: 1
ball sinsearach (stair)
2020-03-26 23:20
ceadaithe
diúltaithe
ag fanacht le cinneadh
were sending for help but no use. It cracked and flamed and the place was so terrible that the people of the country side through the whole of Kilbreedy was in a blaze. It lasted the whole night and people were coming at every hour. This caused great fuss. They had to stand there in a plight handless till it was all over. So that is the danger of a lighted cigarette forgotten to be quenched.