Líon iontrálacha sa taifead staire: 1
ball sinsearach (stair)
2020-03-26 23:16
ag fanacht le cinneadh
leave the house straight. The poor girl could not help him but the grief of the mother was so terrible that she had to go. My father told me of another sad story of a burning. It happened many years ago. The name is Mrs Brian Kilbreedy Kilmallock. It happened that a lighted cigarette was left on the dressing table the curtain got into a blaze. It had gone a long way when they was it, but then they were too late it had caught to much of a hold. They