Líon iontrálacha sa taifead staire: 1
ball sinsearach (stair)
33 You cannot make a hill without a hollow.
34 The longer you live the more you hear.
35 You can't put hair on a bald mans head.
36 Never put off till to morrow what you can do today.
37. It is better to wear out shoes than sheets.
38. Better is an ass that speaks well than a prophet that speaks ill.
39. A Knave is one Knave but a fool is many.
40. Wide will wear, but tight will tare.
41. A half a loaf is better than no bread.
42. He that is stung by a serpent is afraid of a rope.
43. Rome was not built in a day.
44. The best throw of the dice is to throw it away.