Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Doire an Daimh (Derrindaffe)
- XML Page 15_015
- XML “Clothes Made Locally”
- XML “The Local Patron Saint”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)is bought in the drapers' shops and taken to them but all cloth is made in Irish mills. Shirts socks and stockings are still made by our mothers but the materials are got from the mills. These articles can be got ready made also.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- [-](continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.