School: Cluain Tuaiscirt (roll number 1405)

Location:
Cluain Tuaiscirt, Co. na Gaillimhe
Teacher:
(ní thugtar ainm)
Browse
The Schools’ Collection, Volume 0029C, Page 01_009

Archival Reference

The Schools’ Collection, Volume 0029C, Page 01_009

Image and data © National Folklore Collection, UCD.

See copyright details.

Download

Open data

Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

  1. XML School: Cluain Tuaiscirt
  2. XML Page 01_009
  3. XML “The Old Graveyards”

Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.

On this page

  1. The old Graveyards
    30-5-1938
    There are two graveyards in the parish. Their names are the Old Abbey and St. Agusten. They are situated in Chapel Park. The two graveyards are both used for burial dead people. The old Abbey graveyard is round in shape. There were several
    (continues on next page)
    Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
    Topics
    1. earraí
      1. struchtúir de dhéantús an duine
        1. séadchomharthaí (~6,794)
          1. reiligí (~2,501)
    Language
    English
    Collector
    Agnes Madden
    Gender
    Female