Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Sgoil na mBuachaillí (1), Ráthdroma
- XML Leathanach 037
- XML “Captain Hugo's Dinner to his Castle Friends”
- XML “Betrayal and Death of Andrew Thomas”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)lived near the Glebe. James Monks of Carraig an tSionnaigh walked the Avanmore in his bare feet to tell Thomas of the intended treachery. On the way he met an old woman who went by the name of Croppy Biddy, who, in the interests of peace begged him, on her knees not to tell Thomas, but Monks kept on.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Thomas was betrayed by one Tom Byrne of Anamoe, one of his own men. Thomas had a habit of sleeping within a turf clamp near the ruins of Fiach O Toole's Castle in Castle Kevin (Where Aodh Ruadh sheltered for a night in 1591). Tom Byrne poured water into Thomas's gun and then led the soldiers to Thomas's resting - place. They would never have got Thomas if the gun had not been damped. He was shot beside his turf clamp on Sec. 22nd 1800. He had held(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Mrs Burton