Available under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML School: Bailieboro (Model)
- XML Page 091
- XML “My Home District”
- XML “Autobiography of a Horse”
- XML “Herbs”
Note: We will soon deprecate our XML Application Programming Interface and a new, comprehensive JSON API will be made available. Keep an eye on our website for further details.
On this page
- (continued from previous page)small lakes.Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- I remember, when I was young, my master who was very kind to me, kept me in a beautiful field, in which I had a good view of many others ponies my master put other ponies into the field. We were about the same age, and later we had to go and work also.
My master fed me on hay and oats, and [?]Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.
- There are many harmful weeds to be seen growing about the district.
Most of these weeds are harmful because they spread rapidly and because they impoverish the soil.
Rushes or dockens growing in a field is a sign that the soil is poor.
If mint is boiled and drink the water in which it is boiled it will cure a cold.
There is a weed called blood weed and it(continues on next page)Transcribed by a member of our volunteer transcription project.