Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)The butter is them lifted out of the churn and put into a wooden dish which has been previously salted, then scalded with boiling water and then filled with cold water with the rest of the utensils which you need. The buttermilk is thoroughly washed out of it till the water comes of it clear, then you shake fine salt over it mix it through the butter and then wash it again turn it out on a flat board and with a small board which is called a hand, batter all the water out of it, make it into prints and rolls and then the most of it sold.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- 1. If you don';t at first succeed try, try again
2. He who never trys, can never win the prize
3. It is better late than never.
4. Spare the rod and spoil the child.
5. Work while you can and while you may no morning sun lasts a whole day.
6. Better live in hope, than die in despair.
7. There is many a slip between the cup and the lip.
8. Marry in haste and repent in leisure.
9 What you do, do it well.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.