Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
The Old Graveyard
There is a graveyard in Killeshandra. There are trees growing in it. It slopes from south to north towards the lake. There is a ruined church in it. The graveyard is still in use but the church is not. There are people buried in the old church. There are two vaults in the church and one outside at the back. One vault belongs to the Hamilton family. The other belongs to the Martin family who for a century were rectors of Killeshandra parish. The outside vault belongs to a family named O'Brien. The oldest date on the tombstones in the graveyard is 1744. The church was build in 1688. This date is on the entrance gate to the church-yard. People are brought from other places to this grave-yard. There used to be a branch on a tree in the graveyard with the shape of a coffin on it.(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.