(ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)
1677A lamp replaced the Beacon Furnace1810-13There was a sum of £4,281.14 expended upon the tower. In 1871 the gas apparatus of Mr John Wigham was adopted. The focal plane is 152 feet over high water and the Tower is 122 feet high.The Tower is held under lease by the Commissioners of Irish Lights.
- Rinn Duáin