Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
- XML Scoil: Rochfortbridge (Convent of Mercy)
- XML Leathanach 530
- XML “Cromwell's Days 1646”
- XML “Coach Road”
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- Cromwells Days 1646When Cromwell was in Milltown Pass & when he was dividing the lands he offered Gaulstown House to one of his soldiers. At the time a man named Brown lived in the parish, and he set the soldier drunk, and offered him money for the estate telling him it was only a bog house.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- Mary Grehan
- Coach Road.Old Ruins opposite St. Joseph's was a livery station for changing horses. Road to Galway from Milltown Pass to the left across old Bridge at back of present O Rourke's shop. When it came to Boyhan's Forge turned to left and down only two perches, and turned to right through present Conell's field, and out about at Farthingstown gate on to Pat Arthurs (where at present there is a burial ground for unbaptised children (Kiltolen), through Collinstown up to Willie Gavin's house on to Rochforts from that to Caddles Rotherguill, turned to left and come(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.