Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- A peat company was started in Derrymore in 1872. Fifty men and twelve carters were employed. Through bad management this company did not survive long. It closed down in 1875. Derrymore or Daire Mór the big oak adjoins Hyde Park.
Both townlands were formerly owned by a family named D'arcy. On an old By road it connects the Royal Canal is locally known as the Toher (Tochar) is an old thatched house, it did service as a Hydge school. The teacher name was Patrick Reilly generally known as a nickname "Dotty".
He was a native of Cavan. He fought in the civil war in America. He had a pension from that country; he first taught in a barn in Croboy (Crobhuidhe) just over across the border(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.