Scoil: Kellystown, Dunleer (uimhir rolla 3154)

Suíomh:
Baile Uí Cheallaigh, Co. Lú
Múinteoir:
Bean Uí Chathail

Scag na scéalta

Taifeach: Íseal | Ard
Kellystown, Dunleer | Bailiúchán na Scol

Tagairt Chartlainne

Bailiúchán na Scol, Imleabhar 0674, Leathanach 130

Íomhá agus sonraí © Cnuasach Bhéaloideas Éireann, UCD. Féach sonraí cóipchirt »

Ar an leathanach seo

(ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)

day. His horse trotted up to the door and the marks of his hooves are still to be seen.

(gan teideal)

Ballymakenny church was Catholic first but was taken over by the Protestants between 1840 and 1860.

Ballymakenny church was Catholic first but was taken over by the Protestants between 1840 and 1860.

One time there was a graveyard and monastery at Kilttallagh on Mr. Gannons land. There is a cave from Red House in Clogherhead to Killslaughtery. Priests and people were killed when taking refuge there at Red House.
Written by John Mac Evoy
Priorstown
Termonfeckin
Drogheda
Information got from Mr Mac Evoy
Priorstown
Termonfeckin
Drogheda

Bailitheoir
John Mc Evoy
Inscne
fireann
Seoladh
Baile an Phrióra, Co. Lú
Faisnéiseoir
Mr Mac Evoy
Inscne
fireann
Seoladh
Baile an Phrióra, Co. Lú
Teanga
Béarla