Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- (ar lean ón leathanach roimhe)8. When the walls and floor of the house are weeping we may expect a change of weather.
9. If the beetles run across the road it is going to rain.
10. A red sun in the morning means a wet day.
11. When the curlew calls loudly rain is coming.
12. When the wild geese fly to the mountains bad weather is coming, but if they fly to the sea it is going to be fine
13. Evening red and morning grey. It is a sign of a very fine day.
14. Evening grey and morning red. When a sailor shakes his hands.
15. If you see crowds of ants on a bank it is going to rain.
16 When the cuckoo comes early the summer will be fine.
17. When the moon is on its back we many expect bad weather.
18. When the bull bellows in the middle of the night it is a sign of fine weather.
19. A ring round the sun means fine weather.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.
- 1. If the sky is red when we are going to bed next day will be fine.
2. The ducks quack loudly when it is going to rain.
3. The soot falling down the chimney is a sign of rain
4 If there is a ring round the moon the next day will be wet.Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.