Ar fáil faoin gceadúnas Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
Nóta: Ní fada go mbeidh Comhéadan Feidhmchláir XML dúchas.ie dímholta agus API úrnua cuimsitheach JSON ar fáil. Coimeád súil ar an suíomh seo le haghaidh breis eolais.
Ar an leathanach seo
- 1. Why does a cow look over the ditch?
(Because she can't look under it.)
2. Little red knitted coat in her white petticoat and her red nose, the longer she lives the shorter she grows.
3. Long legs, crooked thighs, little head, and no eyes.
4. Patches upon patches, without any sitches, Riddle me that and I'll buy you a pair of breeches.
(Head of cabbage.)
5. As I was going to St. Ives I met a man with seven wives, Every wife had seven sacks, Every sack had seven cats, Every cat had seven kits, Kits, cats, sacks, and wives, How many altogether were going to St. Ives,
6. As I was going over a London bridge I met a London Scholar, and drew off his glove and drew of his hat, what was the name of the scholar.
7. As round as a marble, As flat as a pan, The whole(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)Tras-scríofa ag duine dár meitheal tras-scríbhneoirí deonacha.