In the townland of Bawn na couma, there is supposed to be a giant buried there and people say it is Fergus Mac Riog. His grave is marked by huge boulders. This ruin lies in Mr. Mangan's land about half a mile from Kilpeacon cross.
Scoil: Crecora, Tobar Pádraig (uimhir rolla 9668)
Scag na scéalta
Ar an leathanach seo
South of the church stood a great House inhabited by a man named King who was landlord of the adjoining townland. After his death the property fell into the hands of a relative named Villiers who built the present Kilpeacon House about 1820, a short distance away from the old one which he knocked down at the passing of the Encumbered Estates act about 1848 the property was