1. When was there only two vowels.In the time of Noah. Which was before "U" and "I" were known.
2. Why are washerwomen great travellers.They are always crossing the line and going from pole to pole.
3. why is the first chicken of a brood like the main mast of a ship?Because she is always a little in front of the main hatch.4. When is a 10/- note out of value?When it is compared with a pound note, because it is worth less.
5. Can anyone tell me, who has done most to rouse the world?Alarm clocks.6. It goes up high and down low. It wears boots, but it has no boots to wear.A football.
7. I went to India. I stopped there. I came home because I did not stay there.A watch.
8. Ink, ank under a bank. Ten drawing four?A woman milking a cow.
(leanann ar an chéad leathanach eile)