1. Why is the sea always angry?
Because it is crossed very often
2. What is it if they come (crows)
they won't come (potatoes) and
if they don't come (crows) they will come (potatoes)
3. Why does a poor man drink coffee?
Because he has no proper tea (property)
4. Why is the sun so fierce?
Because she tans everybody
5. Why is the letter T always wet?
Because it is in the middle of water
6. If a man got a shilling for walking a mile what would he get for walking thirty miles?
7. Why is a strand like a wood?
Both share a beech (beach)
8. Nine tea (ninety) cups upon a shelf one fell down how
Scag na scéalta
Ar an leathanach seo